Shipping and return policies for The Content Label
- Shipping Info
SHOP HELP / FAQ
WE SHIP ORDERS WITH WORLD-CLASS GLOBAL FULFILLMENT
All orders are shipped from Los Angeles and San Francisco, California.
• Orders placed online are processed within 24 hours (except on Sat/Sun). 2-3 business days
• After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email to verify your order after check-out, this is followed up with another email containing tracking info at the time your order ships.
• If your question is not answered using the FAQ, please contact us using the contact form on the contact page.
• Creating an account is not required to order from our site.
Additionally, we are NOT responsible for post office issues relating to lost/stolen packages and/or incorrect provided shipping addresses. For example, if your tracking number shows that your package was “successfully delivered” then it becomes the responsibility of the post office.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT BILLING & CONTACT AT CHECKOUT
• In the event in which there is a conflict in the shipping or billing information we may have to contact you which may delay your order.
• Please make sure you give us your correct shipping and billing address plus your correct billing phone number in English characters. This is very vital and helps to insure your package is shipped in a timely manner.
• Shop Items listed as a Pre-Order typically ship out a week before the release date as mentioned on the product's page.
•In the event you order a Pre-Order item plus an item in currently in stock, we will not ship the package until all items are ready to be shipped out .
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the pages you visited. We will not sell nor allow the use of your personally identifiable information to anyone else.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our secure sockets layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Return Policy
• All sales are final.
• We do not accept returns for physical items (for example: CD, Vinyl, T-shirts…).
• We do not refund digital sales.
• We are committed to protecting your privacy. There is an opt-in policy to receive marketing and other e-blasts about our projects as well as coupons. We will NEVER add you to an email list (you must opt-in to be on the list) and we will never sell your email or personal information.
contact / help
Streaming and Download help